What is an End-Of-Line Tester?
- Used to test functionality of products at the end of the manufacturing process.
- Ensures product accuracy by locating any defects that require repair prior to shipping to the end customer.
- Built with the reliability of durable enclosures, hardware and connectors.
- Employs the consistency of a simple test suite with little or no operator intervention.
What are some of the many applications for End-Of-Line Testers ?
Electro-Mechanical & Hydraulic Products
- Transmission PWM, VFS
- Electronic Steering
- Hydraulic Steering systems
- Throttle Body
Electronic Modules (CAN, J1850, etc)
- Air Bag
- HVAC Full Seat Functional test
- Gear shift drive-by-wire
- Seat Belt Pre-Tensioner
- Air-Bag Squib
- Drivers Climate Controlled and Memory Seat with Seat Pretensioner
- Door Testers
- Dual Sunroof