Real-Time Distributed Control
Control motors and solenoids with a real-time PID loop running at 1 millisecond. We have proven applications for Throttle Body Control, High speed solenoid control, and various photographic applications. All provide minimal latency, robustness, excellent scalability, portability and cost savings.
Real-Time Test System for motors and solenoids
Our system utilizes a Motorola 5282 ColdFire processor board, sitting atop a custom load board and custom H-Bridge to form a test pod. Each device under test (DUT) is constantly monitored for CAN, analog and digital compliance Each pod then communicates via CAN or TCP/IP to the host PC for data storage and Graphical User Interface.
What are the Features ?
- Custom PWM H-Bridge with ability to source 40 Amp continuously.
- On-board storage of data on an embedded FTP server.
- Data can be continuously monitored via TCP/IP, Serial, or UDP
- Custom PC application real-time graphing and error band analysis
- CPC and Banana jack interface to Device Under Test
- External precision encoder input
- Portability: The device is 6”x 10” x 3” or “9”x11”x3”
- Up to 7 Relays to control external instruments
- Potentiometer for manual position adjust (if applicable)
- External input can be driven from a frequency generator
- Power Switch and Light
- User defined entries via Web Page for the following:
> Proportional, Integral and Differential parameters
> Learn Min and Learn Max stops
> Maximum and minimum current and voltage and position bands
> User defined motion sequences including position, speed, and dwell